Friday, October 25, 2013

Kickstarter campaign



I am so excited to announce that last night I launched my first Kickstarter campaign to help raise funds for printing my raw food recipe book titled Wild Plate.  Already at $900!! Thank you to all that have generously backed my project.

For those of you who haven't heard of Kickstarter it's a crowd funding site where project creators set a funding goal and deadline. If people like a project, they can pledge money to make it happen and in turn receive tangible rewards as well as one-of-kind experiences.  Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing.  Projects must reach their funding goals to receive any money.  Backers won't be charged anything until the project has met its goal and is complete. 


This is your chance to order my book at retail, get limited edition copies, BAGGU custom grocery bags, BAGGU custom recycled canvas totes and more before every things released to the public and sells out.  And FREE SHIPPING!!! They're are other rewards as well including, consultations, classes, catered dinner events, exclusive invitations to the launch parties and more.  Please check out my page and get your first edition books before they're all gone!! 


http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/436582840/wild-plate-is-a-creative-culinary-adventure-in-the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS