Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Red grape green juice

So February's juice challenge is turning out to be a little tougher than I imagined... haha!  I guess it hasn't been finding time to make the juice but taking the photos and putting everything together that I've been falling behind on.  I apologize for those that are following along and I have to say its been another  good lesson in time management for me.  In life, all we can do is our best and take our challenges day by day.  That being said, I hope you all had a beautiful day and enjoy this recipe for day #10 of February's juice challenge.

Day #10

Red Grape Green Juice

Makes about 24 ounces

5 ribs celery
2 cups red grapes, stems removed
1 bunch fresh spinach
1 medium cucumber
1 apple
1 lemon, peeled

1.  In juicer of choice, juice all ingredients.  Serve immediately



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS